I keep it 300... like the romans ???!

iambase

@30thJune1986
Man that #fail gonna stay for eternity now...

I think Kanye is going to want to forget that album ever got released in the end lol.

Ye ain't the first and he won't be the last. Shit even the great Stevie Wonder dropped the secret life of plants ( a whole album of atmospheric music), and no body remembers it. Common let quest love of the chain (never just let quest love just go with the flow) and did electric circus. Ye will get past this, but I think he needs to leave Kim alone. There's no one in his circle to tell him that shit is whack. I'd rather listen to these kids if I wanted rock/metal

Ye will get past this, but I think he needs to leave Kim alone.

He got a kid by her. He ain't never quitting her. Even if he quit her, he can't quit her.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

"Romans?......THIS IS SPARTA!"

*Kicks Kanye down the well*

300_kick21.jpg

Last edited:
I believe when Wayne said "Paper come fast, Tom Petty in this mother****er" is a bigger fail. He meant Richard Petty, or Kyle Petty, hell any any Petty is faster than Tom Petty.

Last edited:
Ye ain't the first and he won't be the last. Shit even the great Stevie Wonder dropped the secret life of plants ( a whole album of atmospheric music), and no body remembers it. Common let quest love of the chain (never just let quest love just go with the flow) and did electric circus. Ye will get past this, but I think he needs to leave Kim alone. There's no one in his circle to tell him that shit is whack. I'd rather listen to these kids if I wanted rock/metal

now all they need is 11 year Lenny Kravitz on lead vocals!!!!!!!!!

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

When he impregnated kim you already knew hes in deep shit now. Really ? You want a woman thats literally famous for being a whore to be your baby moma ? ahh

When he impregnated kim you already knew hes in deep shit now. Really ? You want a woman thats literally famous for being a whore to be your baby moma ? ahh

His psychic told him she would have an ass like Serena...At least he's really living his lyrics....lol

niggaz that sit back and dont live but just judge others are the only ones losing out

Actually that's kinda clever cus the g is silent in lasagna, but it is over-quoted.

He's a gangster rapper so the only way he moves is with his lips to make sounds, so um... not silent? Infact pretty loud.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

niggaz that sit back and dont live but just judge others are the only ones losing out

What about judges who get paid a heap of money to sit and judge? Or critics?

I'm not even a religious person but I feel like praying for Kanye...

I could see the warning signs... (even though he couldn't BAM!!! - bent that damn sign all up...)

Back