I have interest in creating a new sound & style, Aspiring producers please step in.

ganjavel

I have interest in creating a new sound & style, Aspiring producers please step in.

I recently joined this site, with the intentions of hopefully linking with some aspiring producers at the begging stages of their musical development and making new sounds. I have interest in taking the sound that i loved and grew up on to that next level, adding my own style to it, making it my sound. As of right now, the direction i want to go in, is NY/Eastcoast but 2014'd. Examples of that would be "Cuffin Season" by Fab and "Shot Caller" by French Montana. i wanna go in the direction of that sound and take it to that next level with my abilities.

Although i'm in the developing stages of my musical development, I've been doing this since a kid. Making melodies, rapping, table beats all that. I know how i want my music to sound, i know the direction i want to go to, and i make music from the soul, out of love, passion, and feeling. That's why have trouble doing music the 2014 way. Going on YT and looking for "Type Beats" For me it's almost impossible to find a beat i find decent and wanna do something to, because in my mind i already know what i wanna do. I know what sound i'm looking for, and i know how i want it to sound. I'm in no way an artist right now and i'm not putting out music right now. My number 1 priority is having the music to be right, and my thing is i wanna work with a aspiring beat-maker, express what i wanna do musically, and start making these classics.

Here's a snippet of the first joint i did at a studio. I consider it unfinished but i will post a snippet that i feel depicts, my skills, potential, and the direction im trying to go in. The verse part is my guy's part, and the hook is me.

if you like what you heard and would like to hear more of my sounds and ideas, and understand how i'm trynna do this thing. PM and let's talk if you are an aspiring producer who has the desire to smash in this game and take it to the top and willing to put in the hard work it takes to get there.

Mods, i will sincerely appreciate if you do not move this thread to the collab section. I am showcasing my music lol.

Back