i dont like being cocky, but when i say i am the best i mean i am the BEST!

haha omg its like noise! by far the worst thing ive ever heard on fp, i think the best way i can do to insult this fp spamming kid is to post on this thread so that all can hear this terrible music! it sounds like a 5 year old made, id be so embarrassed, my dog starts to bark when i play this "noise" well thanks again for the laugh :) its what your best at ;)

oh shit i got a email from flbeatmaker and thought he was talking too me
haha well, very well handled considering you thought i was talking about you, maybe you could teach this boy how to be mature ;) no i was talking the levern6969 the famous dog barking "Noise maker" ;)

it would be easier to believe you dont care what people think if you didnt post stupid ass threads like these.. but whatever bra ;)

Um...but I really don't care.

haha then why even say anything, its important that you let me know that you dont care, haha ok everyone levern6969 doesnt care, keep telling yourself that kid, ill refer you to my prevous statement till you actually come up with something good to say.. it would be easier to believe you dont care what people think if you didnt post stupid ass threads like these.. but whatever bra

The first beat is absolutely dope and I think it's on a different level than the second one. Both are great though!

Back