I don't know, what do you think?

Keep doing what you're doing. From my experience I'm started to realize the most meaningful replies have been from friends and people I've chatted with online. I'm glad that I started an account here to run into your music. I checked out the video. I was a little lost on the connection of the video because it was pure black but in the end the face popped up and put a smile on my face. I then went over to your Soundcloud and enjoyed your music. Your music definitely seems out of this world in the best way possible. It sounds like you're getting ready to write scores in your future. What VST's or hard synths are you using? What DAW are you using?

Last edited:
Thanks for your feedback. I'm happy that someone listens and enjoy this kind of music (besides of me). It could sound arrogant or selfish but i always make music for me, if i don't like or enjoy one piece of my musical production i simply stop doing it and make another project. About vst's: i have : minimoog, electraX, minimogueVA, synth1, U-NO-62, sylenth1, harmor, etc . For drums i try to keep it simple and classic (acoustic mostly), the add some effects : ez drummer, addictive drums, and if i have an idea of a sound i google for a sample, and then tweak it.

Daw: i use 3 programs:
- Adobe audition (edit sounds and effects)
- Ableton live (arrange melodies and mostly add effects)
- Fl studio (easy to use and have a better overview of the project)

THanks again for your kind words, i'll leave you my last production: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp6MQLKTeZw

Cheers

Back