I challenge Deranged to ... something

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
He is the only person I can understand on here.So I throw down the gauntlet of beats...Them old ass placements with Yukmouth done dried up... even though I have the DVD when he went to the Bunny Ranch and watched that robot phugg them hoes.Back them beats up dawg.... I'm still here and you and errrr body else knows ... I am the living embodiment of HIP HOP.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Don't believe your shit was featured on GrindTime either...

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Whoops... had a flashback... move on people.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

I won't be back for a few....whole damn crib getting remodeled...

This is for Kendall...

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Random... Truck Turner Soundtrack

Last edited:
He is the only person I can understand on here.So I throw down the gauntlet of beats...Them old ass placements with Yukmouth done dried up... even though I have the DVD when he went to the Bunny Ranch and watched that robot phugg them hoes.Back them beats up dawg.... I'm still here and you and errrr body else knows ... I am the living embodiment of HIP HOP.
ROFL!!!!!!!!people still taking shots at Deranged.lol

Last edited:
i needed to hear that geto boys mmind play tricks on me, thats my shit! used to play that everytime in bars when we would be getting ****ed up, nobody else would play shit like that so i had to do it lol

Just found this thread, lol.

Up to date shyt.... Just an arp off Dune(trap shyt, I know, I sold out), chopped and sampled it nicely IMO, but nothing big.
SoundClick artist: Phuk'dup Beats - Can't think of anything cool to type here.

2 Pistols' Mixtape....I didn't mix it, beat's on my soundclick.

I ain't doing much these days, just mix songs online for underground guys these days, you got the belt, I can't compete!

EDIT: Lund from Grindtime is/was(since I'm inactive and he's still making music) a Phuk'dup Ent. artist, lol.

Last edited:
Just found this thread, lol.

Up to date shyt.... Just an arp off Dune(trap shyt, I know, I sold out), chopped and sampled it nicely IMO, but nothing big.
SoundClick artist: Phuk'dup Beats - Can't think of anything cool to type here.

I ain't doing much these days, just mix songs online for underground guys these days, you got the belt, I can't compete!

that's the goal mixing for online cats
I decided to cop
some ZenPro Modified Yammy HS80ms to mix on

hey when you mentioned Dune where you talking about this VST
I just download Dune LE version yesterday
going to check it out tomorrow

hey Derange that Dune VST is pretty sick
I just made a quick beat with it
it's the first melody sound(I guess you would call it)
still working on it just 45 seconds right now in FL Studio

-Coach Antonio

The reason why I made this thread was because one night I was on here and Deranged was the only one making sense, lol.

So in a round-a-bout way, it was to say... I only want to phugg with the best people if I am to battle somebody, I think somebody was beggin' me to battle them. As with all things battling, you have to say something wild and off the wall to get a response.

Ask Gucci. Deranged IS one of the few people that make sense on here.

Back