I can't explain why. . .but I'm feeling this track so hard right now. . .

don't like how they mixed the main snare. I like the beat though, but that snare is bothering me lol
Good to see P. back, but i hate that look im rich shit. Its bull shit. and if thats all he has left to rap about then i dunno maaaaann.....

I can't rock with kirko though, my lil' sister luvs his shit though.

but 4rill though, P. got that quality and the voice for this shit, if only he can close the gaps between his words it would make it so much more enjoyable.

I agree. . . I think they should throw a clap underneath that snare to make it snap harder. Kirko's Hook was loud as ****. I think they need to get it mixed properly instead of trying to cut corners. You got money to trick on young hoes in a video but not enough to make the song audible??? LMFAO.

Man I wish I can tell him that.

ikr if he would have featured plies on this AND HAD IT MIXED PROPERLY it would have been cray. . .

I just can't let that go lol

yea if P ain't jumpin around yellin' UUgghhhh and screamin his raspy lyrics, it just aint the same for me.
It dose remind me of plies lmao

Snare is gay as shit hahaha. Shoulda layered a clap on there. But the beat is cool. Hi hats are on point.
Master P is just yellin haha
Kirko is too loudddddd. He shoulda just stopped after Drank In My Cup

How are you going to sample a song from the 90's... smh.

I guess that took some diggin', lol.

It's about having fun though I guess.

haha people gonna complain about any and everything... just because its old it can't be touched... most people artists are sampling now are drugged out and probably forgot they even recorded the song... but its a "classic" lol... you gotta move past classics and keep comin up with classics... cant dwell on the past...

just because its old it can't be touched...

Nah, I was saying it's NOT old, lol. You can turn on the radio right now and hear the original song.

I hope this doesn't become a trend.

"Aye! that song is 3 years old man. I can use it..."

lol, I thought there was some kind of "ART" to sampling. Well that's what FP told me.

Either way... I have to let them do them. I ain't mad at 'em. People seem to like it.

Last edited:
Nah, I was saying it's NOT old, lol. You can turn on the radio right now and hear the original song.

I hope this doesn't become a trend.

"Aye! that song is 3 years old man. I can use it..."

lol, I thought there was some kind of "ART" to sampling. Well that's what FP told me.

Either way... I have to let them do them. I ain't mad at 'em. People seem to like it.

i know what you mean. but when it is just for a mixtape or some promo. I have no problem with it. as long as it isn't used for an album. I just consider mixtape beats for fun kind of. I hope master p has something a little more "Master P" in his arrsenal. This was for the ladies

haha there's too many cats doing exactly what P came back to do. respect is due but we don't need another 2 chainz...
kirko just has that voice that's popular in the top 40... I'm not expecting any longevity there
beat is hard tho..

just remebered I sampled Jodeci back like 3 years ago or so. i havent updated this soundclick in years but here is the beat i made i sampled the song after i heard dj paul sampled it several times. I will never do it again though.. and im better now these days, its been 3 years lol fuk it i'm trying to justify if its wak lol anyways this the one im talkin bout SoundClick artist: BLGOfficial - page with MP3 music downloads

Last edited:
Back