i am better than you...

3 seconds into the first one, nah you're not better than me haha. That main sine sound is pretty wack man, get a good VST.

The 2nd one has potential melodically but needs better sounds once again.

yes we all know how awful and stupid this kid is, his dad or someone gave him terrible advice on how to try and promote himself, good lord, the music is kindof bad but even worse that youll never learn when you think your so good, but i get the feeling you know your not very good, your welcome for the view and comment :)

nope this guy is a 1st class self-promoter with the confidence of all the great showmen but none of the skill (based on everyones comments about his music over the last few months) as well as being a master baiter of opinions - lays out traps for everyone not realising that he is only baiting himself (or at least setting himself up to be reduced to ashes)

I am not a troll

ahhahhahh, no levern! you a troll :)
two-trolls.jpg

haha i dont see how you got that...troll! hehe, lol...i got a rise out of you huh hehehe, incase you guys dont know, we call levern the dog barking producer, because my dog literally gets up and barks when i play his noise :)

Shame on you for that thread title. I expected some awesome shit and you disappointed me.

Notice how nobody takes you serious and nobody asked you to return the feed?

yknow honestly his instruments are terrible, but he has way better ideas than alot of content ive heard on here. it sounds interesting compared to average stuff

Dude your rapping sounds exactly like Mike Shinoda (linkin Park) GooD sTuFF man, "Cause i want you know it's a little ****ed up that im stuck here debating with levern6969" Lol

Back