I‘ve created a website that helps you to find contact details of Spotify Playlist Curators

DMKEY

Hey everyone! I've developed a website (www.playlistowl.com) that scans through Spotify Playlists for any given keyword and filters the results for you to just show you the playlists where contact data was found (social media, mail, websites, etc.).

Just type in a keyword of your choice, sit back, and let PlaylistOwl work its magic behind the scenes. Once it's done, voila! You'll have a spreadsheet (online & downloadable) brimming with juicy details at your fingertips.

With every search the website searches and filters round about 1. 000 playlists packed with all the important info: playlist URLs, titles, descriptions, followed etc.

Reaching out to playlisters has been a game-changer for me, my friends, and the early users of PlaylistOwl. You will save a lot of time using PlaylistOwl to find Playlist with contact details.

And as a fellow musician I decided to make PlaylistOwl a one-time payment deal, no subscriptions, no strings attached. For just $69, you get unlimited access and free updates for life. Who doesn't love a good ol' single payment, am I right?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on PlaylistOwl. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

So, what are you waiting for? Fly over to https://playlistowl.com/ and unlock the door to musical stardom with PlaylistOwl. Get ready to spread your tunes far and wide!

Back