Hypersonic 2 sound keeps going.

LusterBeats

I currently don't have a midi keyboard so I am using my keyboard to make a lead in hypersonic 2. When I tap the Q key on my keyboard it plays the C3 note, but instead of keeping the sound going for as long as I hold it keeps going as if my finger is still on the note. This doesn't happen when I use my mouse to hit the keys in the VST. Also this doesn't happen in Nexus or any other VST.

Excuse my bad English, it's not my first language. Also if anyone knows how to work battery 4, It would be nice if I could ask you some questions.

Thanks in advance...

I currently don't have a midi keyboard so I am using my keyboard to make a lead in hypersonic 2. When I tap the Q key on my keyboard it plays the C3 note, but instead of keeping the sound going for as long as I hold it keeps going as if my finger is still on the note. This doesn't happen when I use my mouse to hit the keys in the VST. Also this doesn't happen in Nexus or any other VST.

Excuse my bad English, it's not my first language. Also if anyone knows how to work battery 4, It would be nice if I could ask you some questions.

Thanks in advance...

There are different external virtual keyboards you could try by searching Google. I'd recommend a real one though (doesn't have to be expensive at all)

Just select the track and bounce it in place

What does this have to do with anything?!

Back