How's my beat game? F4F - Re4lity

Returning the Feed!

Thanks for the feed, haha know-it-all I prefer someone like that to give feedback...your beats are fire btw! Keep it up!

Ok wow where to begin. Dude all your beats are fire!!!. Production is on point, drums, riffs, melodies, change ups, percussion. All your synths sound good/clean. The tracks all have bounce and bang hard. I have no real criticism for you, sorry. lol

"Tough" is one of my fav tracks, this is dope as ****, it's a bit short but it's a preview so it's understandable.

"Ascending" is just wow. This sounds like a hit already. The intro is pretty amazing. One of the best beats I've heard in a long time.

You definitely got that commercial sound, but it's the quality kind. I can imagine some of the top artists rapping/singing on your beats.

A few questions for you; what program do you use to create and mix? Did you mix this yourself?

Keep up the good work bro, I can see you making it big someday.

ahhh thanks for the feedback everybody I'm feeling hella pumped!!! wooop lol @Kmano you are like the FIRST person to figure out that sample -_- my secret is spoiled!! hahah jk and @Al_manadi I appreciate the kind words my dude!! uhh I use FL Studio 10 & I mix everything myself with my little KRK Rokit 5's and ears...hahah =p

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

***BTW if you guys need help with any sort of mixing hit up my bro Epik's YouTube channel he offers some quality tutorials and he won't bore you to death doing so LOL! check him out here ---> EPIK TV - YouTube

You are the best Producer I heard on here so far (no offence to anyone).Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
yo im feelin the synths and percussion work.. you def have that pop radio style..

hahah that's awesome dude, I've been getting that reaction a looot, so grateful =) thanks again!
I'll admit im not into this kind of music as much, but damn that beat got me hooked on it, even without vocals the track has amazing energy and production value. The kick and vocals fit well together, the progression and intro is amazing in my opinion. Keep it up!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../half-broken-f33dbak-f4f-418036/#post49476789
Could you return the feed?

^^ Thanks fam, that is by far the hardest part to be honest lol...not too much AMAZING talent around these days they are either hiding or big headed -_-

Back