How to promote your music - here are some working methods

Very helpful stuff for promoting music.. I think you have done a hard work for generating this content and posting here...

There is A short film doco based on the music industry called "Fuelers of the Industry" on youtube

- very informative for musicians or anyone interested the industry itself. People in the film are from Red Distribution (major firm for distribution for music labels) , Descendant Records and Cardboard. Covers aspects of marketing for Itunes, Digital Sales, Marketing, editorial, advertisting and etc.

I'm starting a new service that should be able to help producers get their music heard by potential buyers. Once I get 5 posts in i'm starting a thread on it with links.

This is very helpful to all musicians and producers too.

just addition, dont forget to write press release around your niche and join article directories and start sending your artcles so as you can get high ranks on google

Very good thread, also as i read some of other users posts in here i feel a little inspired. Keep it up.

Great points here, very solid and important details that will certainly get you noticed! I would hasten to add that on Facebook especially, you can promote your music directly to millions of users for ten bucks a day! I have tried this, and to me it seems like a no brainer in that you essentially put up a logo of your album or CD cover with a little descriptive message and the link that takes them directly to the site to purchase!! There is a data display that keeps you informed up to the minute as to your targeted audience and the amount of clicks to your site (realtime) and how much is spent for each click! When the ad campaign is over, you have a very detailed record of what was spent and the number of people who clicked to your site, which means possible sales!!

Making a Blog - We Do It

For anyone looking to make a blog we can do it for you. We do hosting, domains, beatstores, and most importantly, designs. You can check us out here: www.mayswebhosting.com $11.95/month. Others do $8/month for hosting, and $100 for design.

Back