How to get my mixes heard!?

Caileaaan.M

Hey guys!

I've just started off mixing music, and was wondering how to get it heard? And get feedback from whoever listens to it?If anyone would take a listen to my few mixes that would me awesome! And any feedback is appreciated :)

/cailean-macdonald/mix-2-avicii-ft-adele-rolling (Soundcloud)

/watch?v=KnpT20-dqPg (Youtube)

Also like or favorite if you like them!

:)Thanks!

Last edited:
Make YouTube podcasts. I used to be getting 50-150k views per mix easily without any promo at all. Couple of them were reposted by major DJs and music blogs, so they had 200-600k views.

Last edited:
Agree with skideg. Most people just jump immediately to soundcloud and neglect youtube. I've actually done it myself haha. So thanks skideg for the reminder.

Checked out your soundcloud. It seems what's at the other end of that link is more a mash-up than a DJ mix. Right link?

Well anyway your mash-up is heading the right direction insofar that the vocals are on beat with the Avicii song but I'd find the acapella of the Adele song instead of using the full track. There is just too much going on.

Keep working at it and you will get better.

Going to upload mix to youtube now....

I would say youtube as well but you have to be careful with the material I have been asked to take some of my songs down. Same goes for soundcloud

What everyone else pretty much said. Sound cloud. Follow lots of people who pertain to your specific genre, and join groups.

Back