How to get more sales from artists...

Hallo!

Today I want to talk about something that we have all gone through in our producer days… and maybe some of you are still going through it. Someone asked this question on a forum and I want to answer it in a new thread so that everyone can benefit. The question goes like this…

Question:

“I usually get my customers from my beats I post on YouTube. With my prices already on every beat. I usually have about 3 or 4 people a week emailing me about wanting to buy a lease or for exclusive/full rights to my beats. I mostly reply with… “Leases are $25 and that’s just for the MP3 with the tag in front only, Exclusive/Full rights are $150 and you get the track out and own full rights to the instrumental. Payments can be made through PayPal or western union”

But I rarely get a reply back… :/
Is it something I’m saying that makes them change there mind? Or do I just have bad luck with customers not wanting to go through with it?
What is the best way I should go about how these consumers email me?”

My Answer:

I’m sure we’ve all been there before, you get emails from people trying to buy your beats, you tell them the price and they never reply back. So why don’t they reply? Are the prices too high? Why did they change their mind?
First of all, when someone emails you about a beat he/she wants to buy from you then you’re actually in a good position to make a sale. Let me tell you the 2 secrets I use to sell my beats in such situations…

1) SPECIAL OFFER

2) LIMITED TIME

What I do when I get an email from someone trying to buy my beats is this… first I give them a special offer for a limited time only. For example if he/she was asking how much is “x” beat? I reply with this…

“Hallo Name here”

Thanks for choosing Ola beatmaker Productions... here are the prices below:

Lease: $25 (Comes with MP3 File and non-exclusive contract file)

Exclusive: $150 (Comes with Wav track out files, MP3 files and exclusive contract file)

But here is a special sale for you… if you buy 1 lease today you’ll get 3 beats of your choice for free and if you want the exclusive rights you can save $50 and buy exclusive rights for only $100. This special sale is only available for today if you act now!

When I reply like that artists usually go crazy and put out their money to buy my beats! If they don’t have money they reply saying something like

“please I want the special offer but I don’t have the money in my bank, can you please still offer me the special offer up to Friday which is 3 days away from now?”

And I keep the special offer for them!
The point is you have to give them a special offer and for a limited time only! Do this and you’ll see more sales.

If you want to learn more about how to sell beats online visit www.PassiveProducer.com

Back