How To Contact Famous Producers

D

Daband11

does any1 know any numbers or e-mail addresses to contract famous producers like kanye west ,just blaze ,neptunes,timbalnd ect if so hook a brother up

p.s if u gunna dick ride me dont even think about postin cause u gunna waist ur time

Chad Hugo

THE NEPTUNES
c/o RockSoul Entertainment
6 W 57th Street
NY 10019 New York
USA
tel +1 212 830 0776
fax +1 212 830 2272

Dre

AFTERMATH
2220 Colorado Blvd
CA 90404 Santa Monica
USA
tel +1 310 865 7642
fax +1 310 865 7068

Timbaland

BEAT CLUB
2220 Colorado Blvd
CA 90404 Santa Monica
USA
tel +1 310 865 8007
fax +1 310 865 7908

Rockwilder

ELLIS ENTERTAINMENT
c/o James Ellis
900 South Ave, Suite 262
NY 10314 Staten Island
USA
tel +1 718 568 3655
fax +1 718 568 3643

Just Blaze

BASELINE STUDIO
127 West 26th Street
Room 801
NY 10001 New York
USA
tel +1 212 741 7400
fax

Good luck tho. Must of them don't accept unsolicited material and it's a severe uphill battle to get any attention from any of em. Hope this answers your question.

I dont know if you know this but do you realize that your name is "DaBand"...

If your into them clowns good luck getting any attention from galf of those producers.

I hear thier song on the local station 9 times a day and it gets wacker every time

"bad boy this..bad boy that"

:D :cry: :D

I'd give the keys to my Avalanche w/ the big wheels if any of those producers hollerd at these idiots who are begging and stalking. So you can imagine the chances of it actually hapening! Fkin idiots

Last edited:
Yeah honestly its a waste of ****ing time. Like I said at the start of the thread if you want to talk to a big name, talk to Shondrae cause he actually posts on here sometimes.

the hookup

Currently, I'm looking for tight artists to jump on my project due until mid 2004 which will be titled "Straight from the Gutta" if any cats are interested in submitting materail and a chance for exposure . Serious artists only!

Here is a valid contact list of 4 key producers that i know or have dealt with in some form or fashion sorry no phone numbers

EZELL AKA ( former No Limit producer)
2640 WISTERIA STREET
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70122

JOHN SMITH AKA (LIL jON)
3240 PEARCE COURT
LITHONIA, GA 30038

RICHARD JONES AKA (fIEND)
10455 SPRINGBROOK aVE
BATON ROUGE, LA 70810

JEROME ELLIS AKA (YUKMOUTH)
10923 LANDALE STREET # I
TOLUCA LAKE, CA 91602

:cry:

Clockwerk and slavenomore

Are you out of your mind?!?! There is a reason why data like that isn't in the open. Ever heard of privacy??

Now every dumb fruity-loops kid is going to send worthless shyt to those addresses! You really did a dumb thing, and btw its not so cool to have those addresses, if your good enough you'll get them anyway, you dont even need to send it like that.

Try to understand what I mean, whats in the circle stays in the circle....... allrighty? :cheers:

It's common knowledge you idiot. As I said before those numbers arent gonna get you far. They aren't private. Have you ever heard of a secretary? They have screeners that are near impossible to get past. I thought I'd be a nice guy anyways and take the time to answer his question and all I get is ****. The phone numbers and addresses are listed on hitquarters with their permission. Ask Shondrae, he's on there. Least the guy (Daband) could do is try calling and talking his way up the chain of command. Stop telling people how they can and can't make it in the music biz, you make me sick. It's that negative attitude that will ensure you will never make it. They wouldn't post the telephone listings up if they didnt serve a purpose. Stop being ignorant.

Back