How old are you people in here?

I guess im the youngest here. 13 for 3 more months.

But still got that fire. Bad thing is that till i start sellin more exclusive beats im stuck with FL Studio, dont even have monitors

lol what do u mean what do i think of you? i dont know you do I?

JonnyGizzle said:
lol what do u mean what do i think of you? i dont know you do I?

Naw i just meant what you though of my beats

you cant be 14? no way! beats are sick my man. If u are 14 then you are gonna be great! honest

haha thanks dude and yeah i am only 14. I just need to find some artist lol...

YungFly said:
This for everyone in here 17 and under:: Whats the most you made from beats so far

haha ive never even sold a beat :cry:

thats why im still using FL Studio

Last edited by a moderator:
YungFly said:
This for everyone in here 17 and under:: Whats the most you made from beats so far

$0.99

Seriously

Reppin fo da 509 said:
haha ive never even sold a beat :cry:

thats why im still using FL Studio

I feel you man. I cant afford Monitors so my beats prolly sound like **** on monitors, its like a circle tho. No Monitors = Bad Mixing = Less Sales = Not enough money for equipment (incl. monitors)

Last edited:
I wrote my 1st ryhme in '87. Purchased 1st hiphop albums in '82. Remember the phenom that was 'Thriller'.

Last edited by a moderator:
leemajors said:
I wrote my 1st ryhme in '87. Purchased 1st hiphop albums in '82. Remember the phenom that was 'Thriller'.

Ha...I'm with you, old head...first rhyme in '89! Mom bought Whodini for me along with some R&B stuff in mid-80s...she hates RAP, now, but it's her fault! Remember Krush Groove? That was the first vinyl I owned that completely consumed me...I was young, give me a break!

these dudes in here make me feel ancient, lol

Last edited:
Back