How much do rappers front

H

hammrough

i have always wondered how much of an act most rappers put on. i dont think most of the rappers who have been in the game a while do drugs. Tell me what you think

most of em fake as hell... Lil Wayne does drugs, but he aint in the streets.

Rick Ross does drugs, but he dont sell em.

T.I. fronts super-hard but gets away with it cuz his music good.

Young Thug is just disgusting, lol ..

50 Cent is a liar.

Game is one of the realest....he whoops dudes asses on camera and posts it on the net..(40 glocc)

2pac was real he really did shoot guns and live a thug life, up until he died. DIED.... most rappers saw what happened to Pac and Biggie and the realness evaporated from the game....most of em are just fronters.

The realer you are the closer the reaper is behind yo ass....thats the bi*ch of it all.

Cant be too real cant be too fake gotta know how to create an illusion....most of the game is smoke and mirrors besides the beats....thats why im a producer cuz a hard beat is a hard beat, no matter what....who knows what these dudes are talking about..

50 Cent is a liar.

Game is one of the realest....he whoops dudes asses on camera and posts it on the net..(40 glocc)

2pac was real he really did shoot guns and live a thug life, up until he died. DIED.... most rappers saw what happened to Pac and Biggie and the realness evaporated from the game....most of em are just fronters.

The realer you are the closer the reaper is behind yo ass....thats the bi*ch of it all.

Cant be too real cant be too fake gotta know how to create an illusion....most of the game is smoke and mirrors besides the beats....thats why im a producer cuz a hard beat is a hard beat, no matter what....who knows what these dudes are talking about..

This is entertainment at the end of the day, don't forget that. There's always someone tougher so the sooner a person leaves the tough guy persona alone the better. There's a lot of so called "tough guys" in prison because respect meant that much to them. I value my freedom!! Game is 6'4. 40 Glocc is a midget. Not impressed. Fuk the dumb shyt. Let's give 50, Lil Wayne and Rozay credit for their entrepreneurial abilities. That's where it's at. I rather talk about Wayne having the vision to sign Drake and Nikki Minaj or Fifty Cent's abilitty to make money and attract investors. He raised over 100 million independently to finance his own independent films. Spike Lee can't even do that. Forget about the streets, it's about business.

Last edited:

50 Cent is a liar.

And what does any of that other stuff has to do with their music. Being real has gets you dead or in jail. If any of these rappers did half of the shit they said they did, they'd all be looking at multiple life sentences lol

Gucci is real just for what happened at that girls house... and they tryin to lock him up cuz he was carryin a loaded strap....i dont blame him man for all that shit that goes on around him...

Most of them front. But I respect Young Jeezy since day one. Dude seems to speak the truth. Gucci Mane too. (Been on an attempted murder charge) If you talkin big on a track there has to be some justification. I'm not glorifying guns, drugs and violence just saying I can respect you more if you talk about that in every song and have actually been involved.

Back