How many plays a day do the people at the top of Soundclick Charts get?

itzdlo

ayodlo
Just want an estimate of what I should be hittin a day if I ever wanna be at the top of the charts. lol. Anyone know?

yeah "free downloads", mostly you can't do shit with the free downloads, cause you don't get any rights

I think artist downloads the beat to make a song and if it's good enough, he buys the lease.

Maybe i am wrong tho.

Last edited:
it's not just about plays. Sound Click has a secret formula to calculate chart positioning that takes into account, plays, unique hits, downloads, rating, comments ext....

it's not just about plays. Sound Click has a secret formula to calculate chart positioning that takes into account, plays, unique hits, downloads, rating, comments ext....

Downloads and unique plays for per beat only. Rating and comments are nothing to do with it.

That 40-60k number is misleading - I don't think he's asking about total plays for all songs on his page. It's the number of plays on your beat in the charts that matters. I've gotten to number 1 with 11k, but that was a while ago. I'm guessing it's closer to 13-15k now.

Last edited:
That 40-60k number is misleading - I don't think he's asking about total plays for all songs on his page. It's the number of plays on your beat in the charts that matters. I've gotten to number 1 with 11k, but that was a while ago. I'm guessing it's closer to 13-15k now.

Oh, for one particular beat, yeah, around that. 13-15k

Back