How many available beats exist?

lol kinda crazy how dudes with opposite approaches to life can still have similar core values. I feel you tho Rome, I do the same ish. Cut my own hair keep my clothes/shoes fresh....the works...and females do take notice...I could probably pull em left and right if I actually had a player's mentality lol. Personal appearance upkeep is one of the few non-functionally sound things that actually matters to me lol.

And don't get me wrong, I'm probably the loudest, most opinionated dude in my family lol. Talk the most sh!t and make the most jokes too.....it just usually doesn't translate to my outside life unless I'm in what I perceive is the "appropriate" situation...otherwise I just keep to myself and keep it moving

lol kinda crazy how dudes with opposite approaches to life can still have similar core values. I feel you tho Rome, I do the same ish. Cut my own hair keep my clothes/shoes fresh....the works...and females do take notice...I could probably pull em left and right if I actually had a player's mentality lol. Personal appearance upkeep is one of the few non-functionally sound things that actually matters to me lol.

And don't get me wrong, I'm probably the loudest, most opinionated dude in my family lol. Talk the most sh!t and make the most jokes too.....it just usually doesn't translate to my outside life unless I'm in what I perceive is the "appropriate" situation...otherwise I just keep to myself and keep it moving

Yeah man. Some people just have personalities that built for certain industries.

Like look at Russell Simmons, you know he's good at maintaining relationships. Diddy, Master P... etc.

Suge wasn't...

Back