How good you think you are???

I really dont care. I just make music for my own satisfaction, and becouse i have allways beena musician, Hiphop happends to be that main genra of music that i enjoy.

Are my beats good enough for major label release? I really dont care. Im on sum building a business type ****. And a musician will allways be satisfied no matter were he is in life aslong as he can still show off his tallents.

Adlib311 said:
I really dont care. I just make music for my own satisfaction, and becouse i have allways beena musician, Hiphop happends to be that main genra of music that i enjoy.

Are my beats good enough for major label release? I really dont care. Im on sum building a business type ****. And a musician will allways be satisfied no matter were he is in life aslong as he can still show off his tallents.

this guy has the right idea.. sometimes the best way to make it big is to do it urself and make money off your beats thru your own artists... we're doin a lil of both but we are worknig on an artist right now who we think we'll be quite successful. Although i do make music for money too hahah

I consider myself to be skilled. It is all in the eye of the beholder though. I like beats that other cats think are cool and vice versa. I know that I have serious skill when it comes to production though. I have built a decent understanding of music and technique both through formal training and studying up on what I do. I primarily sample and i know I have that **** down to a science. As far as having an ear for this....You can train technical ability (which most don't have) but you cannot train taste and creativity.

Last edited:
There have been some interesting points brought up. Do you make music you don't really want to make to get money which you put into the music you want to make? Or do you always make the music you want to make even if it means working at Burger King and never getting a name? To each his own, I guess. I believe in the latter-you should never compromise your art for anyone.

Btw, why is there so much hate goin around...Imagine what would happen if we all (me included) spent all the energy we do into FP into making beats instead for one month what the result would be. Hating is just a waste of your time.

Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.
Let's just help each other out...

Pës

Back