How do you get the small soundcloud player embed?

DonaldTrumpet

If you look in this thread, one of the users there (not trying to call anyone out) has lots of soundcloud player links in their signature, but they're nice and narrow and don't take up much space. Whereas the one I have is really tall and looks horrible. How do I fix that?

Thanks

Hmm. I will look into it for you, but tbh, I don’t know and that might be “the way things are now.” We went through a board migration some months back, and this software is all different...

GJ

PS— And yes, I know mine are the way you want them. I just don’t know how to get yours like that (yet)..

PPS— Try going into your account, go to “signature,” then “edit signature,” and look at the links you have. Copy them and paste here (or private message me if you prefer), put asterisks around the links and post or send to me so I can compare to what I have...

Hmm. I will look into it for you, but tbh, I don’t know and that might be “the way things are now.” We went through a board migration some months back, and this software is all different...
Oh ok. I hope it still is possible!

This is what I have: (remove all the **)
[MEDIA**=**soundcloud]**donaldtrumpetmusic/hopeful-beginnings**[/MEDIA]

So, I tried formatting your current link the way I have my old SC links. It didn’t work. Unfortunately I think we’re stuck, at least for the time being, with the big goofy media window...

GJ

Back