How Do I Know How Much My Records Are Worth?

G

GetMondo99

Whats Up Fam? Loving this forum by the way!

My question is, are there any websites out there that list the value of a record Sort of like a Beckett for Sports Cards with different values for different conditions. It would suck if i have a peice of vinyl worth $50+ and not even know it.

look to see what it is selling for on eBay. That brought everything down. My 80s- early 90s baseball cards are all now worth under $10 when future hall of famers were over $200 12 years ago.
as for vinyl, I've brought vinyl still in the plastic from the 70s and 80s for under $10. Nothing is worth anything anymore.

Your records are priceless! :)

It's hard to tell man, it's hard to put a price on them theres just sooooo many. Sometimes when I go to the record store I'll see some on the wall, that are supposedly "rare" for like over $100, then I just go to the bins and see them for 4 bucks. These days I think shop owners tend to fluctuate their own prices, which is a gift and a curse.

ebay helps. keeping in tune is really your best bet. stuff like an original "synthetic substatution" can go really high but the repress goes cheap so always make sure you have an original.

most people dont even **** wit records no more except old people and cats who make beats think about it that way ebay is makin it worse for merchants which is why their pricing is all ****ed up the average person thinks records are worthless and if they are under id say 14 and dont make beats they probabaly have no idea what a record is and 14 is being generous

GetMondo99 said:
Whats Up Fam? Loving this forum by the way!

My question is, are there any websites out there that list the value of a record Sort of like a Beckett for Sports Cards with different values for different conditions. It would suck if i have a peice of vinyl worth $50+ and not even know it.

What have you got......

Back