How do i get the blue "grids" to appear in pro tools?

D1G1T4L

I used to have "blue grids" in pro tools sessions and they disappeared, does anyone know how to make them appear again?

or clik grid in the top left corner and use the arrow in the taskbar labled grid to set up the editing space from like 500msecs to 1sec

I am in grid mode and it's set to 1 sec
i meant the grids that are all over the AUDIO tracks, they are vertical grids that are all over the track screens
check this picture

http://www.mpc.ru/base/35/31265_3.jpg

see it has those little blue lines/grids for each TRACK

my pro tools just has a white background..... how do i make those grids appear

You have to set the grid time to a smaller increment of time the grid basically lets you edit up to a 500ms--- at 1 sec the line will only show up on every second so set your grid to a smaller setting like 500ms to and see if it changes if not tell me and I'll go and try to help you again

hellsenda said:
You have to set the grid time to a smaller increment of time the grid basically lets you edit up to a 500ms--- at 1 sec the line will only show up on every second so set your grid to a smaller setting like 500ms to and see if it changes if not tell me and I'll go and try to help you again

Yep I have tried that and still no grids around my track area

I figured it out. In PT 11 to the right of the counter is the grid and nudge box. just click on the word grid.:victory:

Back