How can i copyright my beats ???

ok cool but do i need a c corp or a llc to start selling?

Veterans in the Game....

You are correct man... But the reason it gets asked "3 times a week" is because no one seems to maintain patience once they've made some strides in the game... Take some time for these young professions, trying to make some of themselves on the same path as some of you guys. Take time to explain the question asked, instead of just stating the obvious and thinking that you have contributed to the upkeep of the production game... some of y'all veterans need to grow up... Better yet, come down and remember what it means to be start from the bottom.... Thank you...Be easy!

There is no such thing as copyrighting your beats, copyright is not a verb. You own the copyright on anything you do as soon as you do it.

If you are talking about registering a copyright, then do a search there are at least 200 threads on this. Its asked 3 times a week.

There is no such thing as copyrighting your beats, copyright is not a verb. You own the copyright on anything you do as soon as you do it.

If you are talking about registering a copyright, then do a search there are at least 200 threads on this. Its asked 3 times a week.

****in smartass u know what he's trying to ask so just answer his question. ppl like u annoy the shit outta me

Back