HOT New Tyga Single 40 Mill (Prod. Kanye West & Mike Dean)

AndrewTRAPier

StL Midwest Producer
I don't know how many of you guys are a big fan of Tyga but I feel like he doesn't get the credit he deserves. The man is signed to Young Money, however he has never gotten any money from the label other than a signing bonus, which doesn't surprise me since it's Young Money. Tyga is actually a really good business man, running in various different businesses other than music. Anyways, he recently dropped his single 40 Mill which was produced by Kanye West and Mike Dean, now I may not completely agree with how Kanye Kardashian (kidding) acts but the man can produce some nice high quality unique instrumentals and music compositions. I also greatly enjoy Mike Dean's unique and special sound and to have those two producers make an instrumental for Tyga is amazing. The song doesn't carry the same feel as a normal Tyga song so it's something great in that Tyga is trying new things.

Here's the video

Rumors have been going around on how great Kanye's new album will be which doesn't surprise me, even though most people didn't like Yeezus I ended up loving it. I remember walking around in Oslo when that album dropped and a lot of the stores were actually playing it, which surprised me Kanye would have that type of audience out in Norway, but it was dope never the less.

Probably the worst mistake was signing with young money, they have a history of stealing money/beats from people. Kanye needs to get back to his graduation days...

Thing is Young Money gave Tyga the publicity to become as big as he is now and help lead him with his good sound. Now, Tyga went on a rant on Twitter about a week about discussing how the record label is holding him back and not giving him enough power to allow him to release his album or drop any singles in which he threatened to leave the label and to just leak the whole album for free.

Tyga is one of those artists who at first I didn't respect due to his image / label he was under but as I did my research he is actually a really smart man and gives out a lot of music to his fans and makes sure his clothing line and shoes are affordable for his fans (unlike Kanye).

I also like this new Kanye when it comes to music (not his persona) because his music has a more diverse / darker and more dirty yet clean sound to it, something that is truly unique and the team up with Mike Dean for this beat adds the southern influence making it more suitable for Tyga since he raps over more Southern / New Age West Coast style instrumentals.

I'll bet all that "Young Money holding me back" shit is just a marketing ploy to 1. Remind people that Tyga is a rapper, and 2. Push his new single. I seriously doubt YMCMB would block one of their artists, especially if that artist has a record from one of Kanye West (which I am sure was more YMCMB doing than Tyga's). Shit is shenanigans. The single will get its buzz, Tyga will quietly "reconcile" with his label, and life will go on until Tyga thinks people are forgetting about him again.

Well YMCMB is notorious for signing artists and then never giving them money and lacking to promote them and such. Tyga has also been very busy with all his other stuff and other collaborations, but yeah I would agree that it was a way of marketing his new single whether or not it being completley true or what not, regardless it's a pretty solid single, better than his other one 'Hookah' feat. Young Thug, but that's my opinion haha

Well YMCMB is notorious for signing artists and then never giving them money and lacking to promote them and such. Tyga has also been very busy with all his other stuff and other collaborations, but yeah I would agree that it was a way of marketing his new single whether or not it being completley true or what not, regardless it's a pretty solid single, better than his other one 'Hookah' feat. Young Thug, but that's my opinion haha

I'm pretty cynical when it comes to urban music and social media. Good deal getting a Kanye record, though.

I'll bet all that "Young Money holding me back" shit is just a marketing ploy to 1. Remind people that Tyga is a rapper, and 2. Push his new single. I seriously doubt YMCMB would block one of their artists, especially if that artist has a record from one of Kanye West (which I am sure was more YMCMB doing than Tyga's). Shit is shenanigans. The single will get its buzz, Tyga will quietly "reconcile" with his label, and life will go on until Tyga thinks people are forgetting about him again.

I coulnd't have put it into better words.

Back