HLS2 : The Golden Sundae EP F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.
first track, that beat is absolutely bonkers man. props that blew me away from the get go. proper production.

cant really understand the vocals that well, but that flow is great. i love it.

Edit:
accidentally submitted before hearing second track.
this beats just as nuts as the last, dark vibes. really unique atmospheres here i love it. the vocals are abit loud at points but other then that this is boss.

Last edited:
Dope stuff bro! I like the cinematic vibe. Percussion is on point as well as the synths. Keep doing your thing man shits hot.

this is some pretty crazy stuff bro.

sounds like you are on the right track,

sounds like you could experiment with the compression on individual tracks and on a separate bus. just to make things tighter with more space.

And use EQ to hollow out the other sounds around the drum.....and highpass every frequency above the drum and around the drum....in theory this will bring out the drum and everything will sit better in the mix.

Recently I got good thump in my drum by bouncing my track without the drum.....and then I bounced only the drum track.

Then I opened a new project and put the 2 audio files together....things were a lot crisper.

Also...because our compression is never perfect...you might have to bounce your track several times without changing anything....and 1 track may be crisper than the next.

just something i noticed and no one told me about.

I really liked the track! I think creating little spaces for your sounds would make it more clear and thus...better.
hope i helped, thanks for the feed too!

I like the second song mainly cuz im chopped and screwed fan.
Flow is very interesting and unique in my opinion.I like the voice.

I must agree that production is very well done here.

Production on that first track is very trippy man, flows are nice as well, good job. I feel like the mix is slightly lacking which doesnt detract from the quality of the track but if you used a little more reverb on the lead it'd sound crazy spacey which in my opinion would be dope.

are you rapping and doing the beat? the beat is very well down. it sounds clean and professional. good job of bring out a dark vibe but keeping it funky. i like the rapper a lot. the flow and voice had a lot of personality

Late feed, my bad...

But aye for the first version, i **** with the flow clean as hell i like this shit cuz it sound different that snare snappin too . wish i could hear more out of the drums on the first beat tho.

THAT SHIT CHOPPED N SCREWED sound good as hell!

Stumbled across this one thread surfing, and I gotta say the production on this is very clean. The beat is very chill, but still carries the proper energy. The drums are well mixed, I like the hi-hat/snare combo mucho, and the ambiance you provided gives a great background for the vocals on the track. Well done man, very solid work and properly executed, good stuff

Check me out if you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...halifa-trinidad-james-samples-updated-475441/

This joint was unique. I liked the story and the beat matched. All I see is dirty strippers when I listen to it. Not sure if that's what you were going for, but that's what I got from it.

Yeah this sure sounds nice, typical trap! The bells always work well for me ;) Although i'm not really into the vocalist his voice... but the production level is slick as fu. Keep this up bro!!

Damn I forgot about that girl Tila. ha! So are you the producer of the beat, vocalist, or both? First ones crazy cool. Flow is good. love the piano that comes in here and there. good vibes and textures on the rapper and beat. nice one

second one sounds hot has **** from the get. What did you do? you just slowed down the bpms?

Damn I forgot about that girl Tila. ha! So are you the producer of the beat, vocalist, or both? First ones crazy cool. Flow is good. love the piano that comes in here and there. good vibes and textures on the rapper and beat. nice one

second one sounds hot has **** from the get. What did you do? you just slowed down the bpms?

I would be the executive producer. I did everything but vocals. Yeah I slowed it down for the drug users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back