Hit Producer T-Minus

T-Minus is Canadian. Canadians are good people but they are biting American music too much. What style or innovation are they bringing to music?

Toronto has it's own sound what the hell you talking about...
Boi1Da, 40 and T-Minus all came together to shape that Toronto sound

The Drake sound is the Toronto sound, Toronto has the production game on smash.
Boi1DA is the best producer in the game right now and T-Minus isn't too far behind.

Check out WondaGurl, 17 year old girl from Toronto, made it on the Holy Grail album

Toronto has it's own sound what the hell you talking about...
Boi1Da, 40 and T-Minus all came together to shape that Toronto sound

The Drake sound is the Toronto sound, Toronto has the production game on smash.
Boi1DA is the best producer in the game right now and T-Minus isn't too far behind.

Check out WondaGurl, 17 year old girl from Toronto, made it on the Holy Grail album
That's what's up. :cool:I'm watching a vid on her now. Another FL user.
Oh well, I guess I'll post it.

17 rolling with Jay. she sh_ttin on most of us.

Last edited:
I didn't know about his credentials but not a idiot I just don't listen to any of the ppl he has produced for

I guess this would be like my T-Minus here

his name is Steve T
he is like the Christian Method Man does alot of hooks/choruses

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

This dude is pretty lame, tone... no offense but that beat making video sounded corny .. and like just a bunch of noise really

T-Minus has been one of my favorites for a minute now. Most of his beats have a distinct sound that makes you know he did it, but he's still versatile as hell. IMO he's the nicest dude out with the drums. Especially with the hats... always have this perfect amount of swing. Just the way he programs and processes his drums, even though he works in FL, his drums always sound "humanized" if that makes sense. And it's beyond simply nudging the notes a little bit in the grid to get them to swing; you can tell he puts a lot of work into those drums.

It's a shame if he's really retiring, but at the same time I kinda don't blame him. I doubt he'll ever stop making music. He's accomplished as hell and if he's bored with the state of pop/rap and wants to fall back, I don't blame him. I hope he makes some different experimental stuff in the future that we can hear... kid is definitely a true talent. People compare him to 1da a lot, maybe because they're from the same city and work with eachother... but I don't think 1da can hold a candle to T-Minus. And I think 1da is great too. But I always got way more feeling out of T-Minus' tracks. A lot of stuff 1da's done is too generic for my tastes. No hate, just personal preference.

Last edited:
T-Minus has been one of my favorites for a minute now. Most of his beats have a distinct sound that makes you know he did it, but he's still versatile as hell. IMO he's the nicest dude out with the drums. Especially with the hats... always have this perfect amount of swing. Just the way he programs and processes his drums, even though he works in FL, his drums always sound "humanized" if that makes sense. And it's beyond simply nudging the notes a little bit in the grid to get them to swing; you can tell he puts a lot of work into those drums.

It's a shame if he's really retiring, but at the same time I kinda don't blame him. I doubt he'll ever stop making music. He's accomplished as hell and if he's bored with the state of pop/rap and wants to fall back, I don't blame him. I hope he makes some different experimental stuff in the future that we can hear... kid is definitely a true talent. People compare him to 1da a lot, maybe because they're from the same city and work with eachother... but I don't think 1da can hold a candle to T-Minus. And I think 1da is great too. But I always got way more feeling out of T-Minus' tracks. A lot of stuff 1da's done is too generic for my tastes. No hate, just personal preference.
i agree, i dont like that people compare him to boi 1da , hes the best.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

love T-Minus's beats. :D

do you know whats that laptop,never seen one like it before..what is it???:hmmm:

Back