Hip Hop Prod. 101 - The Bangin' Beat ! Pt. 1

I can tell i'll be back here a few times im just starting out on the producing side and im trying to soak in as much as i can, good post fam.

Thanks for the tips man, this was great!

---------- Post added 05-16-2012 at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-13-2012 at 09:35 AM ----------

Man, great info you have here, would help a lot of new producers for sure!

To me what makes a beat bang initially is the baseline, then the music (you know that cross between r&b and hip hop) then you can take the listener over the top with the bridge.

Great writings, do you have any suggestions or recommendations on what genre I should be looking in for some nice drum patterns?

Disfrute de las vacaciones con sus hijos en los parques Mundo Fantasía y el parque Aventura d'Or.
Mundo Fantasía, el gran parque infantil de Marina d'Or, tiene innumerables atracciones que van desde las más modernas hasta las más tradicionales.
Está rodeado por una muralla medieval y decorado por grandes muñecos que crean un ambiente de fantasía a esta zona de ocio pensada para diversión de los más peques. Minikarts, troncos veloces, jumping y camas elásticas, cine 4D, pista hinchable americana, carrusel, barcas sobre agua, coches de choque,camiones telerigidos y mucho más...

Back