Hip Hop outside of the US got next.............

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
Just my thoughts on it. U.S regions are not representing any more or like they used to. And even when someone tries to represent their region in the U.S, it hits the back burner even with in their region. I think hip hop artist from outside of the U.S should jump on this opportunity o represent hard.......YOU might be the ones to help us out over here the same way southern artist swarmed the charts. Who would've ever thought us country ass folks down here would've been a major influence in time? You all can have that same influence. Nope....not dubstep or whatever....we talking about hip hop.

What do you think? Who are some artist outside of the U.S who could potentially make a big scene on a major level?

Just my thoughts on it. U.S regions are not representing any more or like they used to. And even when someone tries to represent their region in the U.S, it hits the back burner even with in their region. I think hip hop artist from outside of the U.S should jump on this opportunity o represent hard.......YOU might be the ones to help us out over here the same way southern artist swarmed the charts. Who would've ever thought us country ass folks down here would've been a major influence in time? You all can have that same influence. Nope....not dubstep or whatever....we talking about hip hop.

What do you think? Who are some artist outside of the U.S who could potentially make a big scene on a major level?

By make a scene are talking about success in the music industry, or...?

Die Antwoord is pretty hillarious lol

I only like Vi$$er from Antwoord. She's so sexy she's the one talking nasty in my signature. I find foreign broads spittin bars sexy af. Remember M.I.A. she was on.

Drake, Tiny Tempah, Sean Paul, Busta Rhymes, M.I.A., Akon, Rihanna, Sean Kingston. have all had success in hip hop in America already though

By make a scene are talking about success in the music industry, or...?

Die Antwoord is pretty hillarious lol

I mean U.S and everywhere chart topping as far as being "hip hop artist" with a sound from where hey came from. Not as a sound like in the U.S. I can see Grime taking over the charts if it doesn't sound so "southern trapish". Which is an example of what I mean.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Drake, Tiny Tempah, Sean Paul, Busta Rhymes, M.I.A., Akon, Rihanna, Sean Kingston. have all had success in hip hop in America already though

All but one or two put on a U.S front then. When I say not from U.S.....I'm talking accents, slang, style of music....a bigger picture than just artist who sound like average U.S artist on the charts. Busta Rhyme would be the equivalent of Kanye living in Atlanta as a kid but lives in Chicago upon his success.

There are couple dope rappers in Europe, but sadly they dont rap in english

The only one I listed where people might not know they're not from the U.S. is Busta. Everyone knew the rest weren't from here.

Ehhh...not unless they can rhyme/croon good in english i.e. Drake. Otherwise informed and cultured dudes like Kanye are just going to snatch the elements, flip it, and the attention will shift right back to the U.S.

I mean you know...That's part of Kanye's drive. Cant knock him. He always on his exclusive shit, so what better way to do that, than to travel and work with international dudes (Hudson Mohawke).

He's got the budget for it so he can do that AND get the sound to the masses quicker than anyone else. I remember seeing an interview where 50 was doing the same thing and the last project Black Magic was supposed to be that. Difference is, 50 decided not to take that risk, Kanye did with Watch the Throne and Cruel Summer.

For sure their is some hot artist in the U.K... At this point if I was those artists, I would just build my own brand

Back