Hi, new member here!

Luis Teixeira

Hello everyone my name is Luis, and i just wanted to say hi to all the members of the forum! im glad to find this forum and just be part of it!

a little about myself, i have been djing for the past 10 years and producing also around the same time but i have had "on" - "off" periods unfortunately, but i'm still young and want to make it! i have a big passion for music and djing/producing and altho sometimes the grind gets really hard we all love what we do... so i hope to meet alot of people and i hope i can help people and also of course learn something from you guys! i got alot to learn!!

See you on the forums!

Welcome Luis and enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Nice to meet you, Luis, I have to say I am a little bit jealous that you have already 10 years of experience producing music and DJing while being "young"
It´s really cool to see people that stick to their passion for that long period of time, these are the sort of people that make big things and make a lot of people happy and influence them, so I am really excited listening to your productions and watch you growing even bigger :D

Back