Hi! I'm DLHI!

DLHI

Hello fellow members,
I'm DLHI, an edm producer like you all are. Just wanted to hop in and get some feedbacks on some of my new tracks. I've been using fruity loops for around 3 months, consistently. All the criticism is appreciated, thank you. :)
Here's my soundcloud page:https://soundcloud.com/user-422353472

welcome! You can post music for feedback in the "Showcase your Music" subform, within the electronic/edm area. haha, I'll check it out though. Welcome to site. I'm Eric, I've been producing for a while (around 7 years). :)

Nice to meet ya!

thanks. you have very good melodies for being a "beginner", haha stick to it, you'll be really good!

Last edited:
Thank you! Usually when I'm producing melodies, it just comes right up in my mind..but I always get stuck at the drop. This always results in not taking much time in producing a good melodic drop, or atleast something which sounds harder.. I'm just a sucker at drops :S do you have any tips or any links to counter this problem? :/
Cheers ^.^

well I make different styles of music. I don't really use drops in my songs. sooo, I'm not sure. keep the beat loud and have it punch though? idk :P

Haha, yeah your style is entirely different. But still your beats are sick mate. Anyway, thank you for replying. ^.^

Back