Hi, I'm crimsonBZD.

crimsonBZD

Just wanted to say hi, I've lurked here at times for a while but never made an account or posted until now. I didn't see a New User section of the forum, so I figured I'd just drop this in general.

I'm a sound engineer and producer, however I do way more mixing and mastering and recording than I do making actual tracks. I work with a partner under the name Element 115 Studios, he makes the tracks and also raps.

I made an account here to get more active in musical and producer communities and to improve my own abilities through interactions with others. If anyone is interested in hearing anything I've been apart of, simply plop "Element115Studios" behind the url for soundcloud, soundclick, youtube or facebook. Any comments or criticism are welcome, and thanks!

Just wanted to say hi, I've lurked here at times for a while but never made an account or posted until now. I didn't see a New User section of the forum, so I figured I'd just drop this in general.

I'm a sound engineer and producer, however I do way more mixing and mastering and recording than I do making actual tracks. I work with a partner under the name Element 115 Studios, he makes the tracks and also raps.

I made an account here to get more active in musical and producer communities and to improve my own abilities through interactions with others. If anyone is interested in hearing anything I've been apart of, simply plop "Element115Studios" behind the url for soundcloud, soundclick, youtube or facebook. Any comments or criticism are welcome, and thanks!

Welcome to the FP!

It's great that you're getting more involved with online music communities. After you've met the minimum requirement for sharing links, I suggest placing a Soundcloud link
in your signature area. That way you'll get more visits to your site just by posting in a thread every so often. Doing these things should help with driving traffic to your primary landing page.

Last edited:

What’s good man, welcome. This is a great site if you wanna learn more about the game, improve you abilities, or just kickback & listen to some new music. I just got back on here a couple of days ago & I’ve been on it everyday since. Glad to have you here though. I checked out some of the music btw, I like that “on the edge” track.

Thank you guys for the reception.

I'll make sure to link the crap out of my signature once I've met the minimum requirements. I've still got to get through all the "required reading" for this forum yet so I'm sure I'll figure out those requirements quite soon. Thanks again!

Back