Hi guys new member here :)

darrenbirch21

Darren Purves
Hi guys, thought I would just Hi to everyone since I just signed up. Good to see a nice active forum with plenty various styles :D

I produce various forms of dance music such as Trance, House, Techno and Hard dance.

I'm open to all sorts of music so looking forward to meeting everyone :victory:

Thanks man appreciate your feedback :) checked out your track on newgrounds. It has a nice catchy melody and I love the effects you used throughout the track. It also has a nice feel to it, nice arrangement but I am not keen on the vocal when they fully kick in. Overall the track is sounding really good, even the mixing but just not keen on the vocal :p

Thanks man appreciate your feedback :) checked out your track on newgrounds. It has a nice catchy melody and I love the effects you used throughout the track. It also has a nice feel to it, nice arrangement but I am not keen on the vocal when they fully kick in. Overall the track is sounding really good, even the mixing but just not keen on the vocal :p

Thank you for the feedback I really appreciate it. A lot of what I've been getting is that the vocals aren't adding value to the track. So your opinion helps add to that. I'm pretty confident I'm going to pull them and the adjust the track. :o

Back