Help releasing an EP

Nimleyx

I've been working on an ep for a couple months now its not rap but beats with vocals so its not something you rap to but kinda just listen to

and i have a video releasing next wednesday with one of the songs i plan to release as the first single

Now would it better to push the date back and announce the EP, and release the Single and Video on a later date OR on Wednesday i can announce the EP with the video and single?

Just release the single/video. That way people who are interested will have something to listen to now instead of waiting for the EP and a single.

I would say the single first. If you would do it the other way around, there's no need for people to buy the single. If you however release the single first, you can generate a little bit interest for the upcoming ep as well.

this is going to be free i dont think i can sell these tracks due to the samples but alright i guess ill just drop the single/video on wednesday then thanks

Attach it to the video....
You kno like the opening of the vid
-Your name presents....
-Title
-Name of song
-Coming Soon
-Release date
-Artwork with ep name on it....
Exploding noise... Track starts....

You can send my check in the mail....

Attach it to the video....
You kno like the opening of the vid
-Your name presents....
-Title
-Name of song
-Coming Soon
-Release date
-Artwork with ep name on it....
Exploding noise... Track starts....

You can send my check in the mail....

damn too late for that one videos already done set to upload on wednesday i didnt make it some dudes i know in ireland did it

Back