Help- Reason 5 and MPD 32 manual key mapping

chrisMatiC413

hey FP fam-

I know theres a good amount of these types of posts on FP, but in addition to actually searching through the Reason manual, I couldn't find any posts here that had a straight forward answer for my scenarios

so those of you that use Reason 4/5 and the MPD32 as a controller, are there any ways to get around the following issues:

both scenarios are regarding the MPD32 in respect to the NN-XT

[1]
- I have 16 pads per Pad Bank (A-C), is there anyway to program Pad Bank D to trigger the next 12 notes of a loaded sample (for the NN-XT)?
- currently, Pad Bank D has not action and I'm stuck with only notes 1-40 (at least from the MPD controller)

also...

[2]
- when switching between Pad Banks A-C, I hate how the first 4 triggers of bank B are the last 4 triggers of bank A (and same goes with bank C, with D)
- is there a way to have each pad bank have the next 16 triggers instead (for the NN-XT) ?
- I would have 8 more triggers if it weren't programmed this way

I'm sure there are way around these minor annoyances, but I haven't found any straight forward answers to do this (in old FP posts and the Reason manual); if anyone knows how (or even point me towards the right place) I'd be grateful

thanks in advance FP

Did you find an answer, I'm stuck with the same problem, allthough I'm sure before I formatted my computer Pad Bank D was available :S Can anyone help me out?

@larks- whats good. no, unfortunately i never got around this issue. bank D still stays useless in this scenario. sorry. if you ever figure it out tho, please let me know what you find out.

Back