Help me finding a Producer Tag!

Anonymuis

Hello y'all!

Im using FL now for a long time i have alot of cool beats and stuff but now i want a producer tag too. I want one like Dnyc3 or R3HAB, so a cool short producer name with a 3 in it. Can you guys help me out finding a cool name? ^^

Oh and i want a girl (hot voice) saying it.. Is there any free program or site where i can get it for free? If no then i will just pay money and buy it from sites. :P

Thanks! ^^

Hello y'all!

Im using FL now for a long time i have alot of cool beats and stuff but now i want a producer tag too. I want one like Dnyc3 or R3HAB, so a cool short producer name with a 3 in it. Can you guys help me out finding a cool name? ^^

Oh and i want a girl (hot voice) saying it.. Is there any free program or site where i can get it for free? If no then i will just pay money and buy it from sites. :P

Thanks! ^^

Hey! I started with this same problem and not a whole lot of answers... there are sites that you can pay, I think I found these primarily through YouTube.

Personally, I didn't want to pay anyone so I used sound effects from inside my DAW (Reason) combined with a short phrase I recorded through my laptop. Since I didn't have a legit mic I just eq'd and transposed (negatively, giving it a higher pitch) the recording until it sounded great and threw in a sexy female voice at the end. Pick anyone of my tracks at SoundCloud.com/aodmusicprod or aodvisionary.com and you'll see exactly what I mean! Have a great one!

Last edited:
Back