Help a new DJ out with one thing PLEASE

R

ryan night

Hey all...I just went out and got my starter pack. I picked up the Numark Battle Pack 2. Now I have unpacked everything and have it all laided out. However when I turn the table on...play the record...i cannot get it to hook up right so that it plays out of the speakers. I dont know what Im doing wrong, but if anyone can help me I would appreciate it alot! thanks

Ryan Night

... I think you didnt hook the cables correctly.
Make sure you read the manual... may sounds silly but sometimes it helps a lot ;)

How are you plugging things together right now? I mean what kind of amplifier do you have (amp, or hifi...), etc..

just a quick check

If you have all the cables hooked up, the first thing to check it that you have the rca cables from you tables going into the phono input and not the line input of your mixer. If that is correct, make sure your phono/line switches are on phono. If you don't know where the phono/line switches are, they're above the volume faders. Also make sure that your ground wire on your tables is grounded on the mixer. Other than that it's all about having an rca cord from the master output into the input of your stereo/amplifier. Put that volume up and get it started. Hope I helped somehow.

Contexture

i got it ;0)

I figured it out right after I posted that...pluged something in wrong...thanks anyways guys

ryan night

Back