Hello

pmcnally9

Hey, my name is pete. I'm 17 and have a passion for music.
My brother installed virtual dj on my laptop two years ago and I started experimenting with it. Most of my "productions" were just mash ups that were rushed for the most part. Some of them took literally no less than 5 minutes, whereas I spent a couple of hours on a few particular ones. I uploaded the majority of my stuff on soundcloud, which you can listen to here if interested soundcloud .com/pmcnally9 (I can't post links yet since I don't have 5 posts sorry)
I haven't really made anything in a long time because my laptop is so old and slow it's gotten pretty unbearable, however I'm looking into investing in a new device in which I can make more music and take this whole thing a little bit more seriously
thanks for reading! also I apologize if this isn't the correct sub forum for a topic like this

Hi Pete! Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay and get your stuff sorted so you can start making sick music!

Hi ; my Name is Markus ..... I use this Thread to also say Hi^^
I am from Austria and am producing with the Elektron Analog 4 and Analog Rytm Psytrance Tracks ....
Sorry about my English ^^ Its very bad , but iam working on it.

Greetings

interesting call since we do not know
a) how old the laptop is
b) what the OS is
c) what current hardware is installed
d) what software is in use
e) what external hardware is in use

Last edited:
Back