Heartbreaking Sample **Never Say - Prod. Bang Bang** (F4F!!)

I would agree with you. The sample is great! The percussion is excellent. I love the stereo image you've got here, as well your sawtooth bass. I would play around with the chord progression of the bass to generate some more melody. I'd also love to hear some more vocal samples layered on top. Overall this is wonderful, keep up the great work!

Appreciate your feedback as well: https://soundcloud.com/showclothes/ciara-overdose-show-clothes

Thanks for your feedback, it's always good to hear some constructive suggestions and I will definitely take it on board and see what I can do with the vocal sample.

Had a listen to yours and i've gotta say, I really like it dude. That Ciara vocal sample is real nice, and although I havent heard the original, I think you've done it justice. My only suggestion is that there seems to be a little low end missing in the sound space to even out the instruments and sample. All in all though, I'm a fan!

BTW When Ciara was in Sydney Australia last, I was her driver for the week and wow, she is as sexy as she sounds... Haha.

Last edited:
Left you a comment on soundcloud, the mixing is really good and that sample is smooth as silk. Check out my channel if you have the time, trying to get some more views for some new tracks I just released. Thanks, keep up the dope work

Left you a comment on soundcloud, the mixing is really good and that sample is smooth as silk. Check out my channel if you have the time, trying to get some more views for some new tracks I just released. Thanks, keep up the dope work

Been on your Soudcloud for a minute and I've gotta sa, you've got some real chill tracks, Redux. My only suggestion is to watch out for vocal samples, a couple are clashing with the key of the instruments/melody. Apart from that, you've got a dope style. I could chill to this for days.

Been on your Soudcloud for a minute and I've gotta sa, you've got some real chill tracks, Redux. My only suggestion is to watch out for vocal samples, a couple are clashing with the key of the instruments/melody. Apart from that, you've got a dope style. I could chill to this for days.

Thanks for checking my stuff out brother, means a lot. And yeah the vocal samples can be tricky, I'm trained in music theory so I can usually tell if a vocal piece is off key but it's when two samples share notes/chords from the same key that things get complicated. Again thanks for checking it all out though, means a lot to me

Back