Hear my competition winning track (f4f)

let me start off by saying I know nothing about this genre of music. This is on some nother level epic shit, sweet soundtrack stuff you know.

Haha, this is crazy stuff. I like it. Not sure if it's something I can nod my head too but it's gutsy and creative so props to you!

let me start off by saying I know nothing about this genre of music. This is on some nother level epic shit, sweet soundtrack stuff you know.

Thanks man.

Really like the creativity. It vibes. Mix sounds good. The concepts pretty funny and I like those samples. They really make the beat. Check me out when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-triggity-track-all-f4f-100%-returned-459179/

Cheers, feed returned.

Haha, this is crazy stuff. I like it. Not sure if it's something I can nod my head too but it's gutsy and creative so props to you!

Gutsy, I like that ;) cheers.

late 70's early 80's LA Comedy Club had a single piece of advice for any comedian working the stage on how to deal with hecklers

by either telling them to F off (most often used) or turn the statement into a compliment if you can think that fast - you chose the latter path...... :)

late 70's early 80's LA Comedy Club had a single piece of advice for any comedian working the stage on how to deal with hecklers

by either telling them to F off (most often used) or turn the statement into a compliment if you can think that fast - you chose the latter path...... :)

Haha, nice; I guess I'm just a natural. ;)

lol @ "(most often used)"

The reverb is a bit overwhelming. But I really like how free-form and abstract this is. The whales intro is a nice touch, but the sample cuts and their arrangement is really dope. It's heavy & dirty and I like that but think the mix & EQ can be cleaned up without losing its edge. I'm a fan, good work.

Would love feedback on the beat in my sig.

The reverb is a bit overwhelming. But I really like how free-form and abstract this is. The whales intro is a nice touch, but the sample cuts and their arrangement is really dope. It's heavy & dirty and I like that but think the mix & EQ can be cleaned up without losing its edge. I'm a fan, good work.

Would love feedback on the beat in my sig.

Sorry! I haven't been on in a...while. Feed returned :)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the track!

Back