Having trouble connecting an interface (M-Audio USB audiophile)

Natural Beats

So I get way too many underruns in FL studio, and I'm 90% sure the problem is my soundcard. So I got an audiophile and im not sure how to connect it with my desktop computer speakers. The only means of connection is a auxiliary cord, which I tried cooking up to a 1/4 inch headphone cord into the audiophile, but no sound is coming out.

I'm basically just trying to hook up the interface to my computer using my computer speakers (some logitech desktop speakers)

how do I set this up so the sound goes through the interface?

heres what I have: Core Sound — M-Audio's Audiophile USB: Dual-Channel 24-bit/96 KS/s USB Digital Audio Interface (PC and Mac)

thanks.

I can't get the sound to work regardless. I don't think asio4all works with my computer, or I just dont know how to get it working. I'm not too keen on setting up audio equipment.

Did you install the software it came with? Use the manufacturers ASIO driver not ASIO4ALL.

Yeah I've tried both. My friend as a way worse computer and his FL studio runs perfectly with barely any underruns no matter how intense the beat gets, but he has it all hooked up to an interface. Thats why I got one but I can't figure out to get it to work.

Back