Hardest beat you've ever heard??

sonic gem

To me its Natural born killaz dre and ice cube a beat on acid that terrorizes the weak!!

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

if you never heard natural born killaz go check it and attest!!

yo yeah you're right man that Natural Born Killaz beat is legendary hardness (pause). The way it drops after that little phasing airplane buildup.

D-Rich has made some bangers too. TK - I Am (prod. by D-Rich) is a hard one for sure

The way it drops after that little phasing airplane buildup.

^^^please....shits is cute...:rolleyes:

Get that cute ass shit out of here......................WHAT!

Who else want it with DeeBO? Beat him down....beat YOU down!!

Run Youngins...........RUN!!!!!!!! GET!!!!!!!!! End of the world music!

Man....................just close the thread.

Last edited:
MGK with "Wild Boy"

[video]MGK Ft. Waka Flocka - Wild Boy (Instrumental) - YouTube[/video]

Last edited:
lol, somebody said Many Men...lolol yea son that beat was the HARDEST!!!

No, hardest beats were Just Blaze -Round Here, Lil Jon - Knockin Heads Off, I Dont Give a ****, Kanye West - Diamonds. Illest MF'r alive.

theres alot, ...alot from Ye, Blaze, Lil-Jon, ... damn, Polow...

^^^Man...that's a ridin beat. It ain't hard.

Example this is some hard ass ridin shit.

This shit is just HARD AS HELL!

Edit: Didn't realized the beat was more like

Than gettin money.

Man.....yall coming too weak with all these commercialized beats. All them beats yall posting could also be in a McDonalds commercial also. Think about it.

Now picture mcdonald's using this beat on a commercial...........

Send this beat to Burger King....

And the voice overs would have all kinds of bleeps and shit. "HAVE IT YO MFING WAY...BEEYICH...only at Burger King!!"

Last edited:
There are a ton of answers you can let off on this one .. One of the all-time knockers though - Jay-Z and DMX - Money, Cash, Hoes..

Party songs and backpack shit ain't hard. I can't imagine any gangsta puttin in work to some goddamn People Under the Stairs or Money Cash Hoes, Kanye or 50 Cent.....unless you're Drakes ol cotton-hearted ass or a whiteboy. FOH with that shit.

Last edited:
Back