Hard Trap Beat (Feedback for Feedback)

Not bad for a beginner's trap beat. To improve drastically, try using better bass and drums, and EQ them for more of a knock. Also, try more transitions to keep beat interesting. Keep it up man!

Give Feedback Here: Aes- F4F

were you talking about the beat in the first post or the one I had with EQ'd kicks and 808s that I posted on this page?

Your beat sounded real good it reminded me of a Kid Cudi beat. I don't really have much to say for improving it though bc I don't make beats that style.

sounds like some rick ross type of stuff, the drums could be more infront of the mix though,
not the overall volume but a little more boost, a compressor would solve that easily :D
other than that shit is nice

if you get a chance peep my video in the studio:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-studio-11-dizzee-beats-464359/#post49732001

Real nice, the percussion is great, those cymbol crashes really help the beat ride a lot and the melody is on point and gives a nice feel with the sound you used. The drop is great too I like how you moved the pitch of the notes around (think that is the right term) and when it dropped it sounded hard. Good job man.

Your studio is real nice too you have a ton of equipment.

The melody is real good and it has a nice build up to the vocal part but it doesn't drop as hard as you'd expect it to with the build up. And it sounds like EDM not trap, but still it is well done.
Trap and EDM are hand in hand at the moment. And it doesn't sound EDM, it sounds like a trapaholics type hip hop trap beat. It would go hard if you put some bass under it and added a bit more variation throughout the verses.

EDIT: You mixed it and still didn't put any bass under the kicks lol why:sigh:

Last edited:
Trap and EDM are hand in hand at the moment. And it doesn't sound EDM, it sounds like a trapaholics type hip hop trap beat. It would go hard if you put some bass under it and added a bit more variation throughout the verses.

EDIT: You mixed it and still didn't put any bass under the kicks lol why:sigh:

I put bass under it, I think you need to get a better system.

Trap and EDM aren't hand in hand. EDM people try and make it hand in hand, but they aren't. It doesn't sound remotely close to a trapaholics type beat. Go show me a single song that sounds remotely close to what you made on a trapaholics tape...

Last edited:
I put bass under it, I think you need to get a better system.

Trap and EDM aren't hand in hand. EDM people try and make it hand in hand, but they aren't. It doesn't sound remotely close to a trapaholics type beat. Go show me a single song that sounds remotely close to what you made on a trapaholics tape...
There's no bass dude.. just the kick. Unless you're thinking of bass as in bass drum.
And I'm pretty sure we settled the whole EDM/Trap thing after you PM'd me, right?
Oh, and my system works fine for me. The box to these KRKs are sitting right next to me.
And by bass, I mean https://soundcloud.com/vlivsmusic/sonore-ft-gwen-stefani :hello:

Back