Hard Trap Beat (Feedback for Feedback)

I like the beat, but its not "hard". When someone says hard I always think that it will make me have a mean face when I listen to it. :P

dont know much of these types of beats,but i like it!!nice work!!also like your kick!!!

Check my beats new beats

All of your samples are real clean and fit together real well. Its a little bit of a older style kind of outdated but it sounds real good. Keep doing your thing you do it well.

"Cause Money Matters"
The beat go fed for sure. Nice melody kicks could of hit a lil harder but overall its a nice trap beat. Yo gotti ill spaz on it \

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ack-returned-welcomed-drop-your-links-464132/

Check me out ^^

Its a good start for a beat but it needs a couple of more instruments in my opinion to fill out a little bit because other wise it sounds a little empty, maybe a nice pad in the background, or a lead to add to it. Other than that its a good beat, maybe add a snare roll or something.

It sounds dope but it feels like it's missing a few things. Couple more Melodies maybe. As others have said this beat really doesn't show that "Hard" feeling you would get out of a trap beat. Turn up the kicks, make them stronger lol. Or find a 808 Kit. The beat is good for the most part though.

It sounds dope but it feels like it's missing a few things. Couple more Melodies maybe. As others have said this beat really doesn't show that "Hard" feeling you would get out of a trap beat. Turn up the kicks, make them stronger lol. Or find a 808 Kit. The beat is good for the most part though.

Thanks I am actually not making any more changes to it though bc I sent it to an A & R and they liked it and are sending it out to a bunch of rappers they work with

I don't really like Trap but GODDAMN IT, those hi-hats and the melody were ****ing DOPE!
Check mine out : https://soundcloud.com/ravenpro/the-lost-psalm

Thanks that means a lot especially since you said you don't really like Trap but liked this one.

Good job on your beat too that sample sounds great and the beat has a spacey feel that I think you were going for. Maybe add a lead in at some part to make it more dramatic but everything you've done is great.

The ONLY thing this beat needs is a more prominent kick drum and 808 in my opinion. This would have fit well if it where a track on Meek Mill's Dreamchasers mixtape (the first one)

The ONLY thing this beat needs is a more prominent kick drum and 808 in my opinion. This would have fit well if it where a track on Meek Mill's Dreamchasers mixtape (the first one)

Wow that is a big compliment for me, thanks. Dreamchasers 1 was one of my favorite tapes ever. I'm going to mix the 808 and kick today and upload the track again for you guys, I can make them much better I think you are right, it will make the track better.

Not bad for a beginner's trap beat. To improve drastically, try using better bass and drums, and EQ them for more of a knock. Also, try more transitions to keep beat interesting. Keep it up man!

Give Feedback Here: Aes- F4F

Back