HARD TO SWALLOW - Produced By West One F4F

Very cool and interesting track. I would say the overall loudness is a bit much. Also the highs on the vocals are a bit crispy, maybe try a different reverb too. Maybe use a higher pitched snare also, it kinda gets lost at points.

Other than that its pretty chill, I really like all the little swelling organs

I agree with davidrafe it's a little too loud, like too limited and compressed. If that was fixed it would be really cool, I like your rapping, ESPECIALLY on the second half, and the production is alright. The sample is really cool and overall nice atmosphere.

Thought the beat was dope, my dude. In fact, I thought the whole song (beat, lyrics, concept/life, etc) was well-executed. Only critique is that while your artist has a good presence on the mic, he don't got much flow. A lot of 2-2-2-2 rhyme schemes going on. Not sure if you're working with the artist personally, but I'd just try to get more out of him in terms of flow and rapping. But that type of skill will come thru in due time so keep grindin.

Cool track man and nice idea. The reverb on the vocals is a little too strong. I dont know if thats the effect you were going for.. I think the MC needs to have a little more emotion and presence on the track. Rhymes and flow were good just needs to bring a little more energy, make me feel it!

Nice work dude

Back