Hard Drives for MPC1000 and MPC2500

Memphlow

I have 4 80 GB Seagate Momentus 5400.2 Hard Drive that I bought to upgrade some audio equipment and laptops in my studio that I ended up not using, They are in perfect condition and ready to load into your MPC1000 or MPC2500.
$25 each Shipped in the USA. I will ship to Europe at cost usually around $15 (USPS). I only accept Paypal. If you are intersted in a smaller Hard Drives hit me up. I can hook you up for a good price.

Last edited:
Check your email.

I have more drives available. Let me know if you guys are interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
Memphlow said:
Check your email.

I have more drives available. Let me know if you guys are interested. Thanks.

Peace,

Good dude yall....... though i wouldnt wrap hd's in bubble without a box but **** is on point. Make Music.

Thanks Killah
The drives are in ESD bags so no static discharge would occur. I have sold over 50 on ebay with no returns.
I have more if anyone is interested. Peace

Last edited:
Memphlow said:
I have 4 80 GB Seagate Momentus 5400.2 Hard Drive that I bought to upgrade some audio equipment and laptops in my studio that I ended up not using, They are in perfect condition and ready to load into your MPC1000 or MPC2500.
$25 each Shipped in the USA. I will ship to Europe at cost usually around $15 (USPS). I only accept Paypal. If you are intersted in a smaller Hard Drives hit me up. I can hook you up for a good price.

do you have anymore of them harddrives for sale?

Back