'Halve' faders/knobs in FL Studio? Or see values of fader/knobs before turning them?

itzdlo

ayodlo
Im not sure if you can do this what so ever, I was just wondering if it was possible. For instance, say my fader on my mixer or knob on a sequencer is at 100%, is there anyway I can actually right click on the knob or do something of the like that lets me cut the value in half (therefor making it 50%). Or is there a way I can see what value a knob or fader is at before I actually start turning it or pulling it down? Ive always wondered there just havent ever gotten to learning if it was possible or not. Thanks for the help everyone!

when moving the knob/fader look in the blank section under the FL studio logo and it will show you the current value

Yea I get that you can view the values AFTER turning the knobs, but is there anyway you can view the values PRIOR to messing with the knobs or faders? For instance, what if I wanted to cut ALL my knobs in half in order to give me more head room for mixing but wanted my track to track volume ratios to stay the same? I would have to know the volumes prior to adjusting them right? I just wanna know if you can view the values of each knob before touching them.

Back