HAHA @ J.COLE [Diggy Simmons - Fall Down (J.COLE Diss) feel sorry for J.COLE fans..

N

new9000

sorry to J.COLE fans, but your boy is looking like a "FOOL" no pun intended. 17 year old diggy is landing some blows, You think J.COLE should respond or take the higher route and leave it alone? hahah woww.. I believe in diggy now more than ever, he might just be the future of this rap sheeiit.. J.COLE is becoming a puppet (cars,money,hoes) type of rapper anyway.

Check the 2nd Verse..

Diggy Simmons - "Fall Down" (J. Cole Diss) [LISTEN] | Hip-Hop Wired

Guess this is what fueled diggy for this one.. Jcole spit some corny line about him on one of k.dot's new vlog

The shit that 1 line in a simple freestyle can do.. Guess Diggy said he ain't goin out like a punk

Last edited:
What's this shit about? grown man vs kid (although he is royalty)? diggy had a nice verse (. . . dreams of my big sister kiss ya . .).

I have to give Diggy props. I like his flow and his lyrics whether he writes on his a ghost writer but his poor brother JoJo gotta feel like damn..
As for JCole SMH

If Vanessa really put her lips on it, J-Cole won. No need for songs.

take the high road? he's the one that sparked this back off with that freestyle he dropped at a kendrick show. which is hilarious, 'cause the unanimous opinion seems to be "oh damn, diggy's killing him" now.

shot himself in the foot.

Man this ain't nothing new, they called Roxanne Shante a whore, and all kinds of outlandish stuff when she was like 15, back in the 80's.

Back