Guys like Birdman are my inspiration

U

UpnComer

I dont know the scret to this guys success, maybe he just loves life....but according to me, he's livin better than anybody in the world right now...this mu****a knows happiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t70Z-vejWYo

amazing shit

Imagine that feeling, 2 million dollar car....he owns his own business....shit is crazy....shit is just crazy...

He's a good negotiator with a popular product.

Other people have done the same thing... Diddy, Master P, Suge

Mack 10 said that Birdman's money doesn't come from music... he said they bought oil rigs and all kinds of stuff that have nothing to do with music. Real big business stuff. He said the music things is like their "fun thing" to do.

Never see Warren Buffet with those either.

Warren is kind of cheap the bus he brought for the nursing home that his Mom lived at wasn't the best in my opinion
I work there for 13 years
but I'm no bus expert it could have costed 50k+ or something
Yeah I never see Slim.. didn't know he was a co-owner in the label
he lets Bird showcase

-Coach Antonio

Warren is kind of cheap the bus he brought for the nursing home that his Mom lived at wasn't the best in my opinion
I work there for 13 years
but I'm no bus expert it could have costed 50k+ or something
Yeah I never see Slim.. didn't know he was a co-owner in the label
he lets Bird showcase

-Coach Antonio

Cheap is the new rich! He bought a 500+ Billion dollar investment firm for 5 billion, that's how you get rich..buy assets at a cheap price!

Slim is brilliant. No need to trick when you're really rich.

Last edited:
did biggrome say oil rigs??? hahaha...da fug? fo real???? man, i wouldnt be surprised. Unlike most rappers he never blew his fortune...

Anyone who has made serious success is always looked up to Birdman is one of the many in the music genre that is doing something with his life! Shout out to BiggRome 2.0 you hit it right on the head!

So many people get wrapped up in the idea they can only do/ invest in one thing and dont diversify where there money is coming from that when it hits a dry spot they are really hurting. investing in things good things that will make you money with out you having to put in much effort is where you really start to see gains!

If anyone on here has some money they could set aside for the next 20 years should look into treasury bonds, they will flip 2 grand into about 90,000 in 20 years. That was before the rate change in April it may be more or a little less but, you get the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back