Guitar/Piano Slow Jam

I see no point of puting out a beat without EQing, it's a essential part of beat making. Also I would turn down these strings a lil bit, turn down hit hat and add more kick and snare. Peace

Last edited:
Thought it was really nicely composed, like the man above me said just work on the levels hi hats are a tad loud, noticeably at points make that kick thump a little harder, that synth that comes in at around at 55seconds is also too loud. Really nicely composed though mi yute!

u have good composition here, but u need to mix this alot better....it sounds very fuzzy...you need to level the hi hats yes...but also eq the drums..make it sit better..the piano is a it fuzzy as well eq that to sit more in the 100hz range or so..perhaps higher maybe..and turn the synth down...also after you eq the drums...compress them with a fast release...at least the hi hats

Very R&B like, the guitar? is a little overpowering overall once its done, its going to sound mad nice. Keep it up! Get a singer up on that!!

I think all the constructive feedback I can think of has to do with mixing. I'm assuming you're still planning on doing that sometime, right? As far as the arrangement and ideas go, I think it's pretty solid. The guitar parts are interesting and the drums keep the energy moving nicely. It's just a little tough to appreciate since the mixing isn't quite there. I think it could pop off nicely though if the levels were a little more balanced and the master wasn't so overlimited. Anyways, it's a good start, I like the ideas.

Here's a link if you want to return the feedback, thanks.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...shan-ahmads-sunshine-f4f-472847/#post49774499

Hey man, nice tune you got going there! The kick thump too hard. Just eq it and it will sound good. The arp that comes on later is too busy I think. Maybe just play it here and there in the background to help the song? My 2 cents. Nice little catchy beat. I just finished a little cover, you probably don't know and don't care who the singer is but all I ask is that you feed me back ha ha. I added my own interpolation to it. Peace.

Piano cover

Last edited:
Back