Gucci Mane - The Truth

Gucci uses a vocabulary that a 2nd grader could understand. One line that stuck out to me, "Puff was f***ing Keisha Cole while Jeezy was falling in love with her."

Jeezy don't give no **** LOL this song was slow and boring butim in no way a gucci hater its just i thought he would at least bust some serious flows for this shit im sick of these slow ass beats lol they both need this Pub.

Another thing to take notice of. Does Gucci admit to murder when he talks about Jezzy has to dig up his boy 'cause he ain't sayin' s**t?

Nope...Cuz DAs dropped the murder charges. It would have been self defense even if it went to court. So he's taking some good shots at jeezy in the song

Another thing to take notice of. Does Gucci admit to murder when he talks about Jezzy has to dig up his boy 'cause he ain't sayin' s**t?

Me personally it's refreshing to hear some "REAL" street shit instead of the sugar coated shit people pinch off of today. I could never get tired of it because it is what I love. I could care less about innovation when it comes to some "hard" shit. Leave that to these youngins who get excited over EDM/Trap.

And it's not murder when it's self defense. Gucci could've died that night. He lucky to be breathing.

Me personally it's refreshing to hear some "REAL" street shit instead of the sugar coated shit people pinch off of today. I could never get tired of it because it is what I love. I could care less about innovation when it comes to some "hard" shit. Leave that to these youngins who get excited over EDM/Trap.

And it's not murder when it's self defense. Gucci could've died that night. He lucky to be breathing.

Whats EDM?

And it's not murder when it's self defense. Gucci could've died that night **EDIT: MORNING**. He lucky to be breathing.

Fixed that for you.

Now. . .I concur lol

Those were some pretty solid shots, there seems to be a whole gang of does going at Jeezy out of nowhere right now......I wanna see if Jeezy responds. Gucci was throwing shots at T.I. too.......and he just did a song with him like 3 months ago lol

Word is Jeezy made the first shots on some interview type shit. IDK. Didn't really care to find out what was said and where.

And really......I don't think Jeezy can fight. Don't think Gucci can fight either....really. But I would put my money on Jeezy in a fight if it happened next year....because Jeezy the type of dude to learn some Wu Tang shit and work out just to beat Gucci ass. But right now.......IDK....would be a good match. WOuld love to see them in the ring. Put some money up.

^ actually, Gucci seems pretty confident in his fighting ability in his interview with the breakfast club recently
Video: Gucci Talks Jeezy, New Mixtape and Throwing Girl Out Of Car With ‘The Breakfast Club’ | FreddyO.com

Keyshia Cole doesn't seem happy about that Diddy line either lol
Putting all ya trust in some of these "Hood Rappers".. How u gone be a G, and u spreading lies, To sell mix tapes! Where ya talent at??

I'm kinda let down cuz Jeezy doesn't seem interested in responding though...I coulda used a non-R&B beef storyline lol
“I mean, I feel like everybody know that boy retarded, nobody take him seriously,” he said. “He got an ice cream cone on his face. That being said, I’m not going back. I’m going forward. And then it’s crazy because they’ll call you and want you on songs. And then when you don’t get on a song, that’s what happens.”

guess he doesn't wanna get back into the thug trenches lol

Chief Keef ain't got your love bro ?? ;)

Cheif Keef about to be on some EDM shit. Four to the floor trap shit.

And after this plug in that just release.......I'm really like fuuck this new trap shit. Start dissing every got damn thing that has epic string lines in it. Fuuck you N.I.......kiss my ass!!! You know what the hell yall doing.....it's just doesn't sound "professional" to say a wrestler inspired it....you still want that movie score producer money....but we know who you aiming at for real. Question? Why are people always late on ideas when it comes to releasing products....especially sounds? These big name companies still selling Timbo 2003 sounding drums in 2012. They need to get it together man....these youngings making new stuff for free.

Can't beat em, join em. Buying that shit next week. Fuuck you N.I.....taking my money again, huh? YOU WILL NEVER GET ME TO PURCHASE KOMPLETE.......bwhahahahhhahahhahhaaaaaaaaa!!!!

But damn.....that shit cost about as much as Komplete. :bigeyes:

I bought Komplete Synths, lol.

Shit is weird.

Fm-8 -wack
Pro -53= very wack
Massive = wack
Absynth = kinda tight.
:4theloveofgod:You know there just sounds right you can create your own and just about every synth VST ever created is basically the same they all come from a computer so there's no special processing.

I think beefing is really silly. If you have money, why would you be beefing with people instead of enjoying your money? What if something happens to you and you are the main bread winner for your people and family?

What would be proven? Was Biggie vs. Pac worth it? Was it fun for us to watch?

... was it fun for their Moms and friends to watch?

People need to try to find something important to do in life... and do that.

I don't care who doesn't like me, lol. People don't hate nobodies.

Back